Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

New Year..New beginnings...new attempts to reboot the crashing systems :)

I am a sucker for traditions...a part of me still believes in the myth that whatever you do on your new year , the pattern will stick for the entire year!
This year....I've decided to do something very unlike me...TO NOT ASK/ EXPECT...

I want to see what life & people around me have to offer me without me asking for it...
It often happens with alot of us that you feel like u give too much n don't get enough back . This feeling brings about a frustration & then we start seeking attention , expect favors to be returned...
& when that doesn't happen , we end up hurt , disappointed & alone...

I'm trying out this experiment....to not to ask.. to not expect...to give how much I want to ..while keeping in mind that even if I don't get anything in return , I cannot ask...

I'm not trying to judge life or people in my life or score them..this ain't a test for them..but a challenge for me..
I need to try and not expect...that way whatever I may get...would be a wonderful surprise...a gift!

I know this isn't going to be easy...you'd know if u knew me :D
I am a girl with way too many expectations from myself, from people around me and from life itself!

I  hope I can keep my Resolution and learn something on the way!!!
Wish me luck...:)

& a very Happy New Year to you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment